Joom!Fish config error: Default language is inactive!
Please check configuration, try to use first active language
Frequently Asked Questions
Foreign citizens can be enrolled at NTUU KPI according to the Contract for Study. Enrollment is executed by the University Admission Board. The Student shall submit an online Application form, copies of Passport, Diplomas/Certificate, Transcripts, translated either in Ukrainian, Russian, or English. For more information see Admission Policy and Online Application.
The main aim of the Preparatory Department is to improve student's knowledge, skills and abilities that are necessary for successful studying at the Ukrainian universities, and helping them in their adaptation to the new social and cultural life.
At the Preparatory School international students can study following courses:
- engineering and technical courses;
- medical and biological courses ;
Students will study the following subjects: Russian, Ukrainian, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Informatics, Drawing, The Basics of Economy, Biology, Economical and Social Geography.
The academic year at the Preparatory School is divided in two terms:
- the first term lasts from September till January and is followed by exams;
- the second term lasts from February till June and is followed by 2 weeks of tests and exams.
After successful completing of the Preparatory School study the students will get the State Certificate that allows to enter any university in Ukraine according to the chosen specialty.
Full-time students, which tuition is paid from the State budget.
You may get the information at the Ministry of Education in your country. You can also try to get a scholarship from the State Authorities of your country of residence, as well as the private funds and companies.
Foreign students can work in Ukraine only if they have a work permit.
- Maternity leave;
- Medical ground due to severe physical dysfunction of the organism caused by continuous (more than 2 months) or frequent diseases, and required long-term medical treatment. Medical conclusion of the University hospital is required;
- Extraordinary cases: natural calamities; difficult family situation, for example, the necessity of taking care of a sick family member.
- On their own initiative including transfer to another University;
- For health reasons on the basis of a medical certificate issued by University hospital;
- Due to academic failure: failing three or more exams during one session; not passing the failed exam during a fixed period; failing a repeated exam to the examination board;
- For breaking academic discipline and internal code of conduct (see Rules and Regulations);
- If the student was found guilty of committing a crime;
- For violating the terms of tuition contract.
10. Does a dismissed student have the right to resume studies at NTUU KPI? A dismissed student has the right to resume the study at the university within 5 years after being expelled, if an appropriate reason is provided, and if there are vacancies.
The Rector of the University decides whether the student can resume his study despite the duration of his/her break in studying, dismissing reasons and the form of study. If the student was dismissed from the first academic year, he/she can resume the next academic year after the successful passing of all obligatory exams till the beginning of the next academic year.
The student should submit an application to the Rector regarding his/her study resuming. Student's application for study resuming should be approved and signed by the Dean of the College/Institute.
The student can be resumed during vocations. The study resuming procedure is approved by the Rector's order.